Live Online - Instructor-Led
Contact us for live online, on-site classroom or blended solutions for your specific organization.
Leadership I/O (Leading from the Inside-Out) is a practical program focusing on the leader's personal characteristics (the inside), and the use of those characteristics for leading others (the outside). Leadership I/O emphasises skill areas necessary for successful leadership for:
- or team leaders.
This workshop is designed to address key areas of leadership, and can be taken as a refresher for seasoned leaders, or as a foundational program for all leaders. Leadership I/O can be particularly beneficial for those who have been promoted up through the ranks with limited experience supervising others, or without any formal management training. It is also highly beneficial to those who have been in leadership for a period of time but have never had any formal leadership training.
Live Online – 5 Key Features
1. Participants are online live with the instructor at all times; you see what the instructor sees on his/her screen. We use WebEx as the meeting platform.
2. Participants can ask questions by speaking directly to the instructor through voice over internet or call in on the phone; you are never blocked from asking questions
3. Participants can send a chat to the instructor or to the entire class via chat box in real time
4. Participants hear each other’s questions and learn from other workshop participants
5. All sessions are recorded, placed in a dropbox, and provided to participants for download to a computer in the event of a missed class or for review in the future
Manual: The 100 plus page manual is included in pdf format. You will need to print out various pages for exercises.
Certify Your SkillSet™ - 5 Principal Benefits
1. Professional development with Certification from Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College – prestigious, lasting high value.
2. Case studies and testing replaces an actual project for knowledge transfer that can be applied to a real world project – learn before you apply.
3. Practical tools and examples for immediate application.
4. High value content taught by workplace and educational professional instructors.
5. Learn from the convenience of your workplace or home – no travel time; no travel expenses.
Why the Provider Matters?
Professional certification is a process in which a person proves that he or she has the knowledge, as a basis, for performing a specific job. The proof comes in the form of a certification earned by passing quizzes, an exam, case studies, actual case or some combination of these items that are provided by an accredited organization. Accreditation is recognition that an educational institution has a certain standard of quality that other reputable organizations will honor. Without accreditation the certification provider may not provide the participant lasting value. Therefore, it is imperative that you receive your certification from a trusted, accredited institution.
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College has been in existence since 1861. Dartmouth College, founded in 1769, is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE) of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). Accreditation is a non-governmental, non-profit, self-regulatory, peer review process based on rigorous standards.
12 – (4-hour sessions); (2 sessions per week for 6 weeks) (approximately 48 hours of training) plus you must do twelve quizzes (mutiple choice) and one final exam. Upon successful completion of all workshop requirements you will be awarded a Certified Leadership ProfessionalTM designation from Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth.
1. Built-in speakers and microphone do not work well due to echo effect so headset with microphone is necessary. This gives you complete interaction with the instructor and other participants. No phone calls to make (unless you prefer to use the phone), just login, turn your volume to the proper level and you should be all set to participate.