Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt – Interactive Live Online; Instructor-Led
Workshop is 8:30 am to 12:30 pm U.S. Eastern Time (two 4-hour sessions includes breaks); See Schedule below or PRICE dropdown for all start dates
Contact us for on-site classroom or blended solutions for your specific organization.
ENGLISH / SPANISH: workshop taught in English now includes a pdf of the presentation in English and in Spanish with every order.
Live Online – 5 Key Features
1. Participants are online live with the instructor at all times; you see what the instructor sees on his/her screen. We use WebEx as the meeting platform.
2. Participants can ask questions by speaking directly to the instructor through voice over internet or call in on the phone; you are never blocked from asking questions
3. Participants can send a chat to the instructor or to the entire class via chat box in real time
4. Participants hear each other’s questions and learn from other workshop participants
5. All sessions are recorded, placed in a dropbox, and provided to participants for download to a computer in the event of a missed class or for review in the future
Certify Your SkillSet™ – 5 Principal Benefits
1. Professional development with Certification from Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College – prestigious, lasting high value.
2. Online, open book, multiple choice quiz examines knowledge transfer that can be applied to a real world project – learn before you apply.
3. Practical tools and examples for immediate application.
4. High value content taught by workplace and educational professional instructors.
5. Learn from the convenience of your workplace or home – no travel time; no travel expenses.
Why the Provider Matters?
Professional certification is a process in which a person proves that he or she has the knowledge, as a basis, for performing a specific job. The proof comes in the form of a certification earned by passing quizzes, an exam, case studies, actual case or some combination of these items that are provided by an accredited organization. Accreditation is recognition that an educational institution has a certain standard of quality that other reputable organizations will honor. Without accreditation the certification provider may not provide the participant lasting value. Therefore, it is imperative that you receive your certification from a trusted, accredited institution.
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College has been in existence since 1861. Dartmouth College, founded in 1769, is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE) of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). Accreditation is a non-governmental, non-profit, self-regulatory, peer review process based on rigorous standards.
Designed and delivered by industry experts, in cooperation with Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College, this workshop is 100% instructor led. The workshop is 2 consecutive half-day sessions.
This LIVE online (instructor-led) workshop teaches any participant the Lean Six Sigma philosophy, and how to apply it in his or her role on a day-to-day basis. The participant will learn about:
- the basics of six sigma
- the basics of lean
- how to work with a process
- how to problem solve using the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control (DMAIC) model
- the tools of lean six sigma (SIPOC, cause-and-effect, other tools as time permits); a toolbook will be provided.
- important measures
- recovery for when a problem occurs
Participants will be prepared to be on an improvement team by the end of this course.
Recommended Participants: All levels from front-line to senior executives for a basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma